Spontaneous Combustion

If you think you’re having trouble with your home, just be glad you don’t live in the Italian village of Canneto di Caronia.

Since January, electrical objects have been spontaneously combusting–even after the power company pulled the plug. So far, scientists have been baffled.

Said the mayor, “Someone wrote to us saying the solution was to sacrifice a black goat and collect its blood. At some point, that’s going to start looking like a good idea.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *