We take a break from our regular Sarah Palin coverage for this important message:
I’m looking to hire a marketing manager to work closely with me on launching creative outbound marketing campaigns and programs for PBwiki. I would really love your recommendations on good people who might fit the bill.
PBwiki is a leader in hosted collaboration solutions for teams and organizations. PBwiki hosts nearly 600,000 wikis, its revenues are growing 400% per year, and I was one of the first outside investors in the company, so you can see that I really believe in this opportunity. PBwiki’s other investors include Ron Conway and Mohr Davidow Ventures.
Whoever I hire will have the opportunity to prove their marketing skills by building on PBwiki’s existing reputation and millions of users, and adding their own special oomph. He or she will be working with me on a daily basis as my right hand man or woman, and will have plenty of opportunities to shine.
PBwiki is located in San Mateo, halfway between Silicon Valley and San Francisco, and employees receive the usual baker’s dozen of perks, including all the free food they can eat, gym memberships to work off the excess pounds from eating that food, weekly massages, and a grand piano that mysteriously appeared in the company’s lobby one day. We will pay for relocation.
Anyone you know who is interested should go here to apply:
Here’s the full listing:
If you love building, launching, and running creative marketing programs, we’re looking for you.
The Marketing Manager will take charge of our outbound marketing programs, including everything from SEO and SEM to event and guerilla marketing. You’ll have some incredible assets at your disposal (the ability to put messages in from of PBwiki’s millions of users; lots of freedom and flexibility), and we’ll be expecting incredible results.
What kind of person are you?
You’re creative AND organized. You love coming up with ideas and brainstorming, but you’re just as passionate about turning great ideas into concrete programs with measurable ROI. You feel perfectly comfortable with the entire range of marketing channels and programs, from trade shows to AdWords, and everywhere in between. You’re a team player, but you judge yourself and others on the results they deliver.
* SEO, SEM, Email, and Web marketing
* Social media and awareness generation
* Trade show, user group, and event marketing
* Overseeing Marcomm production
* Helping to shape overall marketing strategy and approach
* Creating, monitoring, and improving tools to monitor marketing ROI
* At least 2-3 years experience in product marketing, both online and offline
* Active participant in social media
* Techno-savvy, with experience working with developers
* Previous Marcomm and PR experience a plus
* Intrapreneurial, can-do attitude
* If you don’t subscribe to TechCrunch and Slashdot in your feed reader, this isn’t the job for you
Candidates should email their resume to email@example.com and write about three programs they’d love to launch for PBwiki.