On Sunday, my team will be riding in Cycle for Survival, a great charity that has raised over $200 million for rare cancer research. While I won’t be able to be with them (I will be out of the country), you can still help support this great cause.
100% of the money you donate goes to fund cancer research.
And as an added bonus, I’ll give some of my time to the donors.
Here are the different tiers of reward for 2020:
- $50: I’ll reply to an email
- $100: I’ll jump on a 20-minute phone call with you
- $500: I’ll take you out to lunch in Palo Alto
- $2,500: I’ll hold a 1-hour webinar, topic of your choice, for your organization
- $7,500: I’ll deliver a 1-hour keynote speech at your local Bay Area event
- $15,000: I’ll deliver a 1-hour keynote speech at your US-based event. You also have to cover travel costs.
- $30,000: I’ll deliver a 1-hour keynote speech at your event, provided the US State Department hasn’t issued a travel warning for your location. You also have to cover travel costs.
Help a good cause, and help yourself! Go to my donation page to sign up.